Wed 7 Nov 2007, 12:00
CMOS Circuits from Design to Implementation
CMOS: Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation
CMOS: Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation, Revised Second Edition covers the practical design of both analog and digital integrated circuits, offering a vital, contemporary view of a wide range of analog/digital circuit blocks, the BSIM model, data converter architectures, and much more. This edition takes a two-path approach to the topics: design techniques are developed for both long- and short-channel CMOS
technologies and then compared. The results are multidimensional explanations that allow readers to gain deep insight into the design process.
- Updated materials to reflect CMOS technology's movement into nanometer sizes
- Discussions on phase- and delay-locked loops, mixed-signal circuits, data converters, and circuit noise
- More than 1,000 figures, 200 examples, and over 500 end-of-chapter problems
- In-depth coverage of both analog and digital circuit-level design techniques
- Real-world process parameters and design rules
- The book's web site, CMOSedu.com, provides: solutions to the book's problems; additional homework problems without solutions; SPICE simulation examples using HSPICE, LTspice, and WinSpice; layout tools and examples for actually fabricating a chip; and videos to aid learning
Read full article »
Page viewed 12644 times since Sun 1 Mar 2009, 0:00.